United Kingdom

I have 3 red lumps on my chin2 on bottom lip clear liquid comes out itches feels tight have got sore lump in throat under chin in centre hard 2 swallow?

Dr. Anne Eglash
Sounds infectious: Although it is very hard to determine what a rash is without seeing it, it sounds like you are describing a viral infection. The little lumps with clear fluid are probably blisters, and the lump under the chin is probably an enlarged lymph node from the rash. The most likely virus would be herpes simplex, which is the virus that causes recurrent cold sores. I suggest a visit to be seen for this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 1, 2015