United Kingdom

The roof of my mouth is yellow and is covered with red vains, it feels like there's a lump in my throat when i swallow and i have a neck ache, help me?

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 12 years experience
? virus: A lot of viral illnesses are active now. Inflammation in the throat can cause some slight discoloration (the red blood vessels are normal, but the yellow color may be a result of changes in vascular flow). Worrisome symptoms would be body/joint aches, fever, and symptoms for more than 10 days (indicative of a bacterial infection requiring antibiotics). Inflammation could cause the neck ache too
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 5, 2015