the truth is am tired so tell what to do have a child and now am taking pumpkin seed,sun flower seed,sesame seed,flux seed?

Many symptoms but...: Hopefully they relate to only one or two diagnoses. That means working with one's doctors over time... such as 2-3 visits to one's primary care doctor (plus any needed testing), seeing a Urologist and seeing an Endocrinologist (plus the tests the specialists might recommend). If a couple already sees a Fertility specialist, that is a recommended path to take, but not all infertility is curable.
Dr. Richard Zimon
Just a thought. You : May be suffering from Pituitary Insufficiency. A simple blood sample may rule this condition in or out Hope this is helpful DrZ
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Male breasts, etc.: Please see your family doc for a referral to an endocrinologist. Many of your symptoms point to hormonal imbalance but your docs will let you know. If so, this can be treated. Lots of ways to have family and children. Please stay hopeful. Peace and good health.