U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Chicago, IL
A 18-year-old member asked:

I have pcos and ive been trying to get pregnant for about a year now and nothing happens. i would like some advice please help?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Javier de Magana
Dr. Javier de Maganaanswered
Specializes in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery
Gynecology : Hi. You need to go to a gynecologist so he can determine whether you are or not ovulating through a test. Also a spermatoscopy could be perform to your partner and see if everything is fine there. But as a first step go to the gynecologist to perform an ovulation test.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 15, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.