Singapore

whenever i try to loose my weight, i drink 8 to 10 glass water. sudden i feel bone and muscles cramps/sprain. in my spine, neck, head and now in cheek/ jaw inside. how can i loose my weight. i have osteomalacia too. when i eat nthng, weight in cntrl ?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dietician: Your cramping may be due to excess water intake causing disturbances in your serum electrolytes. For healthy weight loss see a registered dietician at your local hospital who will determine your ideal weight, ideal daily calorie intake depending upon your level of activity, critique your eating habits and give you sample diets to follow. Must eliminate 500 calories a day for a week to lose 1 lb.