A member asked:

Can i check myself into casualty for stomach ulcers? adco-cimetidine is not helping for long im even taking more than prescribed

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Arthur Blain answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Ulcers: Hi, not quite sure what you are asking, but ask your PCP for Gastroenterology consult for evaluation and treatment of this condition, possible upper endoscopy, possible H. pylori lab test

Answered 9/16/2019



Related Questions