ZA

My son 2months old has rash around his eyes going up to his head its reddish.. he keeps scratching his eyes and fisting his head his eyes are watery and the right on is reddish.. what could be the problem?

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Red rash: An itchy rash in a two month old could be a variety of causes. It is possible to be a viral rash, an irritation from a perfume in a soap or item of clothing, or allergic cause. An associated red eye is more likely to be an infection of some sort. Is he feeding well? Any fever? Have a visit with a physician to get a thorough exam and diagnosis!