U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

I dont know what to do?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Visit the Dr or E.R.: A person with suicidal plans, gestures, or attempts needs evaluation and treatment right away. Fastest way to get treatment started is to visit an emergency room, either by ambulance (call 911 if in US) or other transportation. If she only has occasional or fleeting thoughts of suicide without any plans, she can still look up her local Suicide Prevention or Crisis Hotline and call them for help.
Last updated Sep 7, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.