ZA

i'm on day 4 of wellbutrin 300g in morning and 100g of trazadone at night. i took wellbutrin tonight unconsciously and not trazadone. i can't sleep. do i take take wellbutrin again in morning or should i skip. must i take trazadone now or skip?

Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 34 years experience
Call prescriber: I would skip the wellbutrin in the morning and begin taking it the next am, I would just take trazodone again tomorrow night , it would however be ok to combine the 2 so if you noticed you had taken the wellbutrin at night it would be ok to take the trazodone too, wellbutrin is more likely to be activating than sedating. Calling prescriber important to do