i dont have ra but all my joints hurt. knee, shoulder, thumb and back. mri of back showed degenerative changes but what about other joints. they all flair up at the same time it seems. bloodwork and ana's ok?

48 years experience Pathology
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.
Answered on Aug 26, 2019
1