U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Chicago, IL
A 18-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing slow thinking, loss of interest, poor concentration, sleep pattern changes, decreased energy level, weight changes, socially withdrawn, lack of motivation, difficulty concentrating, hopelessness, difficulty solving problems, and feeling

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
Depression: I would suggest getting a good physical from your PCP, and further possibly referral to a psychiatrist, also getting a counselor , good job for reaching out, do not delay!

Related questions

Last updated Sep 14, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.