U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pittsburgh, PA
A 36-year-old female asked:

Ive been having hip pain and numbness and the bone in my hip sticks out about a inch any suggestions on what it might be

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
No, but: A doctor's visit is indicated, either see your doctor, or go to urgent care to start with, good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 8, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.