San Jose, CA

I developed a rash under my breast that started looking like ring worm. it has since spread to the other breast, under my belly and on my private region. the place it started is a big spot now and the others are small bumps that itch and burn

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Yeast? Fungus? : This kind of rash which is in the skin folds could be several things. Yeast and fungus are top of mind. Get to your primary care physician for an evaluation. We may be able to help you in a Prime Visit here on Healthtap if you take some well lighted photos to share with us. Best of luck!

Last updated Jul 29, 2019