Canada

Hello my eight year old daughter has very prominent green looking veins in her hands, legs and chest. she is a very healthy child born preterm?

Dr. Daniela Torres
Dr. Daniela Torresanswered
Specializes in Medicina General
See below : Hi, I recommend taking your daughter to get checked out by her pediatrician an asking him/her about it, it seems normal to me, but since I’m not looking at her or doing a physical exam it would be wrong to tell you it’s ok or not ok, just to be sure that everything is fine please make an appointment and express your doubts and concerns, you’ll be calm and certain about things.
Last updated Jul 20, 2019