U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

I am hlab27 positive. facing pain in my back and left hip since 6 years. my age is 35. for one year i took saaz, tizan 2 and indocap sr (only when in pain) now i am facing severe pain and these medicines don't work any more please guide me what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alonso Morales Medina
Dr. Alonso Morales Medinaanswered
Specializes in Medicina Interna
Seek expert help : Please consult with a rheumatologist. They are experts in treating this kind of disease. There are new drugs that can really help you
Last updated Jul 19, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.