U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

I have had an eyelid twitch (right eye) for two weeks now. my caffeine intake is not excessive, i get enough sleep. how to stop?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Electorlyte: Twitching can be associated with electrolyte disturbance. One thing to try is taking oral magnesium and see if that improves.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 19, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.