ZA

i was attmitted on 19/04/2019 for stroke with all the symptoms. yet brain scan is clear and cholesterol normal. cant speak nor walk & swollow. help?

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Emergency Medicine 30 years experience
You Need more Care: Evidence of ischemic stroke will not appear on CT scan for up to a week but by the symptoms alone we can pinpoint the areas of the brain involved. Other studies such as CT angio using dye to light up the arteries, or MRI can give more information early on. At this point you need rehabilitation and a consult with a neurologist. If you are not still in the hospital then see a doctor for advice now
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
agree
May 4, 2019