Singapore

randomly twitching all over for months, no weakness, aching pain comes and goes. tests only show high ggt and moderately low phosphate. any ideas?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. If you drink alcohol, stop entirely. Take multivitamins in case it is a nutritional deficiency. Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.