San Jose, CA

I am using grow bone system for a few weeks per dr advice. i have weakness in my left elbow and achiness in elbow and knee. is this normal?

Dr. Steven Simon
Not normal, call doc: The bone stimulator should not cause the symptoms you describe. You don’t state where the fracture occurred, but if we assume it was in the newly weakened arm, call your doctor to discuss this NOW and determine how emergent you need to be seen for an evaluation of new symptoms. Unless the fracture occurred around the knee (causing the ache) , that is unrelated to the arm, and a separate problem.

Last updated Oct 1, 2020