if 95.3 f is my normal body temperature, whats considered low body temperature for me?

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Normal temp for me: Everyone has their own built in thermostat and thus their body temperature seems to be set around where it is set when not ill. Assess this by taking your temperature every day at the same time with the same device for say 90 days. It will go up and down around menses. Then get that running average and 2 standard deviations from that average. When your temp is 2 SD about ave it is high for you
Answered on Sep 22, 2020