Pakistan

i feel burning sensation during passing stool after eating red chili food and have swelled anus. and rarely feeling of unfinished pee?

Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Not uncommon: It is not uncommon if eat spicey foods for some people to get irritation from the spices in food.If bothers you alot decease the spices.The feeling of incomplete evacuation of urine could be caused by constipation,also prostate enlargement, or a stricture.If constipated increase fiber,for prostate enlargement a chemical in tomatoes helps this so eat more tomatoes,if continues see a doc.