would compazine help to stop the nausea/vomiting from motion sickness on a cruise? i have some left over from a surgery and wanted to bring it with me

Dr. Joseph De Santi
Cruising & Compazine: Compazine is a powerful medication, and an old drug. It originally was used as an anxiolytic and antipsychotic but was found to have anti-emetic properties. It has fallen out of favor due to side effects and the advent of better medications for nausea and vomiting. It may actually be too potent for your intended purpose and might make you feel worse on a ship. There are better medications.
Answered on Jul 16, 2020