ZA

My brother and his friend were given an unknown alcoholic drink, his friend passed away a day after and he is blind in hospital. what can help him rec?

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 39 years experience
Toxicology testing: It appears the alcoholic drink was poisoned. The only hope for any type of effective treatment is for your brother to remain in the hospital as long as necessary for testing and observation. Toxicology testing may be able to determine the nature of the poisoning & what treatment may help. I am very sorry to learn of this tragic event. Legal authorities should be alerted to investigate this case.

Last updated Jan 16, 2019