U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old male asked:

I have memory loss, tense body on muscles and joints, find it difficult to walk. at some time felt like i'm not mentally stable. dr have me mg zinc.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Neurological : You need to see a neurologist as you may have a neurological condition that needs to be diagnosed and treated. Good Luck
Last updated Jan 14, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.