Ewing, NJ

can a 22 year old have a stroke. blood pressure is excellent, and no further medical issues. dont take drugs. is it still possible?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 35 years experience
Not likely.: Although anything is possible, it would be extremely unlikely for an otherwise healthy 22-year-old to have a stroke.
Dr. Jack Morgan
Stroke : If one would have a hematological disorder, connective tissue disorder, etc. , it could be possible. Need a complete and through evaluation to get a since of direction . Need to present to PCP to start the process , but only if you are having signs and symptoms, which at that point to a definitely an emergent condition. Sometimes that is where the problem is discovered .