ear pain for 4 yrs. ent says ear ok. had 3 upper teeth pulled. asprin, advil, tylenol, oxycodone, abx, steroid & nothing takes pain away. help me plz!

Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Help for pain: How long ago were the teeth taken out? Unfortunately this type of situation cannot be properly answered over the internet. It requires a more intensive medical and dental history and one on one clinical examinations. It is best to discuss with the doctors who saw and treated you. For the tooth pain, perhaps it's a dry socket. For ear pain- see Neurologist and/or TMJ specialist? Get some referrals.
Answered on Jan 5, 2019
1