A member asked:

I had a noncalcified 10mm lung nodule to right lower lobe found during abdominal ct scan my follow up ct scan 3 weeks later showed it to be 19mm now.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Needs evaluation : You should consult a pulmonary medicine doctor for evaluation. A PET scan and bronchoscopy may answer the question. Open biopsy could be an option.

Answered 3/22/2020



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question