California

I have swelling and redness. there is itching and sometimes burning after urination on my vulva. i have taken diflucan but my symptoms remain. which medication would work best to treat my symptoms and is this a yeast or bacterial infection?

Dr. Eva Pickler
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hard to say: Without an exam, it is difficult to diagnose what you describe. You should see your doctor for an exam to determine what is causing the symptoms in order to treat it properly. There are a number of things that can cause swelling and redness and require different therapies to treat.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 12, 2020