what doctor is available today that can write my prescription?

4 doctor answers
Dr. Mike Agha
Dr. Mike Agha answered
I can't : At this point in time many physicians are not trained or knowledgeable on how to do this legally without stepping on the toes of licensing agencies
Answered on Nov 14, 2018
46 years experience Pediatrics
Wrong place to ask: This is the public HT site where volunteer docs answer questions about health issues. We don't offer treatments. State medical boards require docs to have a patient relationship, retrievable records & sometimes vital signs and an exam before any treatment/prescription. Failure to do so can result in loss or restriction of license. If you have a doc, call them.
Answered on Nov 11, 2018
Dr. Krishna Kumar
55 years experience Psychiatry
Medication Need: At age 55, commend yourself for taking care of your health in many ways. Let Wise Person in you ask: Names, Dose and Duration of Prescription medication? Benefits and side effects of medication? Use of Alcohol, marijuana and over the counter medications? Urgency to have prescription? Stresses in your life? Please see a Psychiatrist to discuss these, Diagnosis, Therapy and Medication
Answered on Nov 11, 2018
Dr. David Rosenfeld
27 years experience Pain Management
Wrong place: This site is not for that
Answered on Nov 12, 2018