ZA

I have pain in my left arm and back of my shoulder and a lump on my inner elbow bend . the pain has been there for some time but is really getting to me now i battle to raise my arm and can only raise it half way . the lump under my skin only appea?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Be seen: There are many possibilities, and the lump near your elbow may not be connected with your other complaints. A pinched nerve in the neck can cause pain down the arm. A problem in the shoulder such as a rotator cuff problem can cause shoulder pain with difficulty raising the arm. Many more possibilities. A detailed exam would go a long way in determining the likely diagnosis, be seen.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019