A male asked:

Found a firm mobile pea-sized lump under skin near elbow on left forearm. now found one near elbow on upper arm, and one 1/2 way up back right bicep.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Felix Chien
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Mass: You will need to follow up with your family physician to evaluate. There could also be need a need for a General Surgery referral for biopsy of the pea size masses. But because you are giving me limited information ( I do not know the consistency or shape or color), it is best that you follow up with a physician so they can do the necessary tests and visual assessment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 3, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.