ZA

My 2year 5 months old daughter was prescribed the following, panamor & empaped suppositories. she taken both @ 11h30 and the empaped again at 17h45. fever is still ranging between 38 and 39.5. please advise how to bring fever down?

Not sure I'd bother: Fever is part of the normal body immune response that increases heart rate & breathing to circulate immune factors, white cells and oxygen. There is no data that it harms a kid at that level. If the illness is one that features fever it may need to just run its course. A cool rag on the forehead & chilled fluids can comfort the kid.

Last updated Nov 30, 2018