I am experiencing inattention, restlessness, poor concentration, feeling depressed, mood swings, and memory problems. The following also describe me: Impulsive or reckless behavior, Increased talkativeness, Poor judgement, and Loss of temper but not Self

45 years experience in Pediatrics
Needs work: We preform at our best when we get adequate restorative sleep, are in good health, ingest proper nutrition and work in a comfortable setting. You need to start your efforts with a visit to your doctor for a health screening. A screening for mental health issues is also important. That should allow you and your doctor to focus on any other needed evaluation or treatment.
Answered on Sep 15, 2018
2