ZA

I feel very short of breath. last night had a pressure pain just below my sternum, right in the middle. just went to bed with the pain, which was gone in the morning. i don't feel well, and don't actually know what's wrong. haven't had the pain again?

Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Short of breath: Although the pain did not re-occur but you must see a doctor as you have difficulty breathing and still not feeling well. It could be an infection, reflux, lung related problems or even heart.More information is needed from you and a physical examination is very important to help you appropriately.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019