Milford, CT

I was laying in bed and i rolled over and felt a sharp pain on the right side of chest. if i twist my upper body to the left pain hurts worse?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
? muscle pull: as it is related to positioning, will heal on its own, meanwhile topical/systemic NSAIDS would help, unless contraindicated, if no improvement see your doctor, good luck
Dr. Vikram Patel
Pain Management 37 years experience
Sharp pain: Most likely muscle spasm (muscle pull). It will hurt to use the muscle as well as to stretch it. Apply gentle heat (careful not to burn the skin!) twice a day and continue to use the muscle with gentle slow stretching. SHould be better in a couple of days.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019