Milford, CT

I was laying in bed and i rolled over and felt a sharp pain on the right side of chest. if i twist my upper body to the left pain hurts worse?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
? muscle pull: as it is related to positioning, will heal on its own, meanwhile topical/systemic NSAIDS would help, unless contraindicated, if no improvement see your doctor, good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Vikram Patel
Pain Management 39 years experience
Sharp pain: Most likely muscle spasm (muscle pull). It will hurt to use the muscle as well as to stretch it. Apply gentle heat (careful not to burn the skin!) twice a day and continue to use the muscle with gentle slow stretching. SHould be better in a couple of days.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019