U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Santa Ana, CA
A 16-year-old male asked:

I'm a male with wide hips and a small waist, i would like to know if there is anything i can do to fix my problom, like diet or any exercise routine?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Waist/Hip Ratio: At 16 y.o. You are still growing so please know that things can change. If you think you have a medical condition you can see your doctor. Otherwise, a certified trainer at a gym can draw up an exercise routine for you based on your goals. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 21, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.