it started with a pain in my left arm. and dizziness. then last nitgh the pain moved from my arm to my lower left back and also to my chest. so the whole night there was a pain in my chest. slept 12 hours and still there. and also a pain at my hart?

Dr. Sewa Legha
50 years experience Medical Oncology
Relax, it may be anx: At your age it is unlikely that you have anything serious to worry about. Certainly it is not a heart attack(occur in older years). For now I would suggest that you take a couple of Tylenol pills if your pain is more than bearable. Try relaxation exercises which involve taking short or long walks in the mornings. If the pain becomes much worse and it is located in one area only, see your doctor .
Answered on Jan 5, 2019
1