U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Riverside, CA
A 18-year-old male asked:

I am experiencing foot pain. for about 3-4 months i have had something in the center top of my top right between the two palates. idk what it is?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 55 years experience
IDK: You question cannot be answered without an examination and probably imaging. Discuss this with your Primary Care Physician. He/She may want yu to see a Podiatrist or an Oral Surgeon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.