India

i have non-itchy bumps, flat raised, and with a brownish or red central area, on the back of my hands, forearms and top of feet and one two on the palms.

Dr. Lee Wittenberg
Podiatry 21 years experience
Psoriasis: You might want to get that rash checked by a dermatologist. It sounds like the condition is restricted to the extensor surfaces of your body, which could indicate psoriasis, an autoimmune disease that not only can affect your skin, but can also cause arthritis.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Bumps: This definitely merits an exam. It is a possible contact dermatitis , but your dermatologist is the doc to see. Good luck.