Hi, i let my bf tie my arms tight behind me, then hold my nose and mouth shut with his hand until i pass out by lack of oxygen. we did this multiple times by now and i'm perfectly fine, this brings us extreme enjoyment. how safe is it continue?

Doctor to evaluate: In such situations, the general recommendation is, "Stop doing that!" One can make an appointment with her primary care doctor to go over the issues and see if a referral to a specialist is needed, to help one permanently transition to natural, safe ways to enjoy life.

Last updated Jun 22, 2018