U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old male asked:

I have a kidney stone (confirmed on ct scan wed) that has not yet passed. i woke up with pain in lower back and sweats/fever. advice please?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Kidney stone?: If you truly have kidney stone that is not passing then go to ER and get IV fluids which may five it out. Otherwise, lithotropsy or surgery. Hope things work out for you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.