ZA

my 6 month old daughter is refusing to take a bottle. she has started solids but is refusing any fluids in the form of water / formula. not sick?

Dr. Richard Zimon
It's the nipple!: Try using a different bottle/nipple type...in fact, try a "sippy cup" (cups made for transition from bottle to glass) Finally some honey on the nipple may do the trick. BTW This advice is from a GRANDPA ....much experience with my own and theirs!!!! Hope it's helpful Dr Z
Dr. Harold Fields
Fluids : She needs fluids. Mix them in with the solids. Good Luck