what could be causing my toes on both feet to be numb, tingly and burn. worse in hot weather not diabetic. mri of feet normal. trapped nerve in back?

Dr. Randy Bernstein
36 years experience Podiatry
Spinal Stenosis: Neuropathies can occur in anyone, not just diabetics. Spinal Stenosis, as well as nerve irritation and impingement in the medial ankle, called tarsal tunnel syndrome, and demyelination of the peripheral nerves can occur. I am a podiatrist with the same symptoms. After a few Posterior Tibial nerve blocks failed, I went to a Neurosurgeon who diagnosed Spinal Stenosis from arthritis in lower lumbr
Answered on Apr 9, 2018
1