how can you tell if someone is addicted to watching sports and addicted to going to sports?

Dr. Randy Bernstein
36 years experience Podiatry
Sports addiction?: There is no such thing, unless the person is out of touch with reality, In that case, see a psychiatrist. Otherwise, sports are a healthy diversion to the effects of daily stress in our lives. If it doesn't get in the way of our daily lives, there is no problem. I am a doctor with healthy appetite for sports. Playing, watching, going to games, no problem. Better drugs, alcohol, reality shows
Answered on Apr 10, 2018