U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old male asked:

I'm struggling to focus at work as i work in a open-office setting, i've been prescribed ritalin before and it helped a lot. what type of doctor can help me?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Any primary care physician should be able to help you if you want to resume Ritalin.
Last updated Apr 7, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.