Lebanon

is it dangerous to take luvox with ritalin (methylphenidate) ir 10 mg 3x a day?my doc prescribed to me i think the other choice adhd med is concerta.no stratterra here!

Dr. Bachar Al-Alami
ADHD and Autism 36 years experience
No: No interactions identified with others in the selection list. Ask your dr about Ritalin (methylphenidate) , Concerta and stratterra . Why you are taking Ritalin (methylphenidate) 3x/day?
Drug interactions: Per the drugs.Com drug interaction checker - use of Ritalin (methylphenidate) can ^ blood levels /effects of Luvox. The fact that there could be an increased risk for Serotonin Syndrome does not mean that it will occur.