U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 76-year-old female asked:

I had a knee and hip operation 7 years ago . i'm 76 yrs old , since then im in terrible pain , i cant walk and i cant do exercises .which dr can help?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Chronic pain: You can see a pain management doctor. Also, search John Sarno, MD, on the net for a mind-body way to mange your discomfort. There are ways beyond pills to help but stay in touch w/your doctor. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 12, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.