I just now saw a red worm which is 4 to 5 inch long after i passed my early mng urine, till now i didn't saw any kind of worms in my entire home, i'm ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

There are no known worm that are 4-5 inches long that would be passed in urine. It may have been a blood clots that existed your vagina at the same time you passed urine. If you do not have any symptoms, you may ignore it. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.

Answered May 1, 2018

358 views