A member asked:

I saw a worm in my urine 3-4 weeks ago and i saw it again yesterday?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Aasim Sehbai answered

Specializes in Medical Oncology

You are in saudia where 3 different types of bladder worms can be found called schistosomiasis infection. You need to see an internist or infectious disease dr and get urine tested perhaps a cystoscopy. Then you need to take appropriate antibiotics.

Answered Jan 11, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor