Over 1 year, I twisted my ankle and fell on to the ankle when I twisted it. I never went to see a doctor. Now for past 6 months I have been have extreme pain in the center of my heel. Can't massage or touch it without waking up the pain.

Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Heel & Foot pain: You MAY have traumatic arthritis secondary to the initial injury. Your ankle MAY also have healed in a misaligned fashion if there was a break. In any case, please see your doc. He/she can diagnose and treat. Perhaps physical therapy, meds, or surgery. Peace and good health.
Answered on Feb 25, 2018